Costs, Terms & Conditions
Costs and Guidelines
Functions can be a headache to organise and we understand this so it is our goal to make the process as easy and painless as possible. Food usually forms the starting point, please see our page ‘Sample Menus’ located under the heading ‘Functions’ – this will help you on your way. With regards to function catering we are able to accommodate from a modest affair to an event requiring a more elaborate arrangement. To discuss catering further talk with our Office direct on (09) 817-6415 or email us direct at email@example.com
Term & Conditions
We have tied to keep our terms and conditions simple as it is our desire to be a friendly and easy venue to partner with for your Special day. We strongly recommend that you read & familiarise yourself with the few ‘Terms & Conditions’ that we have in place below.
- A hire fee for the premises may apply to your event if a Special License is required and is non-refundable We can accommodate up to 200 seated persons. We also have a non-smoking rooftop deck with elevated Harbour views for your guests to enjoy. We may request a Bond of $250 which will be refunded promptly in the following days so long as no malicious damage to premises and/or equipment has occurred as a result of your event. If any malicious damage to premises and/or equipment occurs as a direct result of your function then ‘the Bond’ will be used to address the costs of repair and any extra costs required to repair malicious damage to the premises and/or equipment will also be charged direct to the Hirer.
- As we are an RSA, the ODE is performed every night at 6pm. This is a mark of respect those who have served and fallen in battle. ALL present MUST stand in silence and face the torch of remembrance. This process only takes 1 minute – thank you for your co-operation with this!
- Currently the legal drinking age inside an establishment is 18 and our staff may ask any of your guests to produce ID – we appreciate your cooperation and understanding with this.
- Due to licensing laws we do not allow outside alcohol or catering as this contravenes the terms of our operating license.
- We may request that you provide & organise your own security depending on the nature and numbers attending your special function
- We are sorry but we do not allow any confetti of any type
- Should your guests wish to use the gaming machines you are more than welcome however all users must be over the age of 18 – staff may rightly request ID to confirm your age as this is a Department of Internal Affairs requirement
- No children under the age of 14 are permitted beyond the bar area or in the gaming area
- We would appreciate it if all your guests conduct themselves in a professional manner as there will be other users in and around other parts of the Club during your function.
- No function/event can proceed until the Terms & Conditions herein are signed by the Hirer and an approved representative of Titirangi RSA
The ‘Terms & Conditions’ above are simply commonsense and it’s our desire that everybody enjoys their special day. Should you be in any doubt during your stay then please do not hesitate to see the Duty Manager, their name is displayed adjacent to the bar and they will assist you with anything that you require.
When addressing costs associated with your function such as food and drink costs please ensure that these are paid in full on the day of your function prior to departing the premises unless a prior arrangement has been made with Management.
A Terms & Conditions form with the above is available from the Titirangi RSA office and must be signed and completed by the person responsible for the function/event hirer – the office can be contacted on (09) 817-6415
On behalf of all of us at Titirangi RSA we wish you every success on your special day